Saturday, November 19, 2011

it's me again

So here's the thing.

I'm a bad blogger. Really bad. I aspire to be a good one, but time just seems to fly by and the next thing I know, months have passed since the last post - or in this case, 11 months. Yes. Bad blogger. Really bad blogger. 

Also, I figured I was mostly talking to myself here all the time because I have a grand total of 5 followers.. much love to you guys, but the rest of you HAVE to help me with that, ok? ;), so nobody was going to notice if I disappeared, right? Right.

But now that I've set up a Facebook page *finally!*, I realised you wonderful friends/soon-to-be-friends have been popping over to check out this blog via the link listed, so I'm now going to get my act together and try to show you what I've been doing in the past 11 months.

There. I've said it out loud, so there's no turning back. Please bear with me as I play catch-up, and please do send me a smack-on-the-bottom email if you don't hear from me regularly.  

Lots of love, 

Trying To Be A Good Blogger Ally.

No comments:

Post a Comment