Wednesday, November 23, 2011

guess who's coming to town?

guess who?




I've been trying really hard to hold it in.

I mean, really.. the only consolation I have is that we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Because if we do, I would have to wait till that is over before I can talk about my favourite holiday of the year.

I thought it might still be a bit early, but last weekend I heard my first carol of the year. Ikea had their live pine trees on sale, along with other goodies like gift wrap, baubles and all things shiny. AND Justin Bieber performed a holiday song on the American Music Awards.

Hey, if it's not too early for the Biebs, it's not too early for me.

So I got to work. 

One of the toppers I made was the little man up there. No, not up there, but at the top of the post. Just a little teaser, but surely it can't be too difficult to guess who it is? ;)

Love,
Bursting with Festive Cheer Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment